The Fund for Women & Girls, a field of interest fund under Jefferson Community Foundation, envisions a world where women and girls are safe, economically secure and free from discrimination so that they can reach their full potential.
We empower women and girls in Jefferson County through education, grant making, and community engagement.
THE POWER OF COLLECTIVE GIVING!
Our investments and collaborations aim to create long-term social change to:
- Provide safe and affordable housing to women and their families.
- Help women and girls find their way out of hunger and malnutrition
- Increase women’s earning potential and help them move into higher-paying jobs
- Prepare adolescent girls for their futures by cultivating confidence and life skills
- Strengthen and educate a diverse philanthropic base to be advocates for change.