JCCF manages several funds that welcome your gift. Your neighbors have funded their passions, from helping children in need, to restoring historic wooden boats, to supporting the library and preserving open space. They are insuring that our history is preserved, that our cultural community will thrive, and that our young people have an opportunity for advanced learning.
You can join them by giving to an existing fund that matches your interests — or support your own passions and establish a new fund.
TYPES OF FUNDS AVAILABLE:
- AREA OF INTEREST FUNDS: Support a broad charitable interest
- DESIGNATED FUNDS:Support one or more specific nonprofits of your choosing
- AGENCY ENDOWMENT FUNDS: Established by a nonprofit to build organizational capacity
- DONOR ADVISED FUNDS: Actively involve donors in grantmaking
- SCHOLARSHIP FUNDS: Support targeted education opportunities
- GIVING CIRCLES: Engage donor members in collaborative grantmaking
- LEGACY GIVING: Carries a donor’s gift into the future
Email JCCF office at firstname.lastname@example.org to request fees and policies on each type of fund